I love up-cycling and I do it a lot but when it comes to hardware for certain pieces, I don’t like to use the old stuff. I want something new, something that makes the piece unique and new. After some reviewing, I’ve found a few places that have excellent furniture hardware!
1. Lowe’s. They don’t have a huge variety, but they can be really affordable and great quality!
2. Anthropologie. Not always the cheapest, but you can always find them on sale and they have such unique and awesome stuff there!
3. Wayfair. They have amazing deals! And some pretty unique hardware.
4. Restoration Hardware. Definitely not the cheapest place, but if you have a piece that needs just a few knobs, this might be a good option for you!
5. Home Depot. Of course the place to go for every home project! They are going to have more classic looking knobs, but definitely affordable and great quality!
6. eBay. You’ll be able to find a huge variety and every price range! Amazon is another good option as well.
7. World Market. You can always find super unique products here, and usually pretty affordable!